Bisexual Passions Forum

bi guy in arkansas with kinky desires

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bisexual Passions Forum index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wyldthang1001

wyldthang1001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: bi guy in arkansas with kinky desires Reply with quote

hi. I'm new to the site and looking for something I believe is not too normal. I found about this when the wife and I were active swingers years ago. it happened accidentally but I haven't stopped thinking about ever since and have actually acted on his a couple times and loved it more each time. not sure what the rules re on here so I won't go into details but it involved me a a couple. anyway I'm getting old and want to experience this thing more just don't know where to go to find couples who like the dame thng. I am bisexual and have been with just men too and like it bt nothing gets me going like the thing i desire

looking for couple

bidesire2plz
(deleted)

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject:

`Hey ,after a marriage of 17yrs my wife died,leaving me to finish raising our kids .we had a good sex life but strictly limited to each other..i was se---lly active before I got married and had some great times . I am not going to get into the earlier experience but of late I have been dreaming about a particular time with a couple who had their way with me and now I'm having very erotic and k---y dreams about my experience..I am really excited about the prospect of letting go and finding a couple who are interested in being my first taste of what I have been longing to do for some time now and get my k---y lusty desire to be with both a woman and a man who knows how to get the most raw uninhibited release out of my once totally straight but s----l denying Self awareness

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Bisexual Passions Forum index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2018